Sunday 9 August 2020

VIRTUAL WALKS - August 2020

VIRTUAL WALKS - August 2020

Hello

It has been a long time since I last used my blog - time has flown and nothing has stood still!

Covid19 has impacted on all our lives especially those who walk the streets as Guides talking and sharing the history of their favourite place or City.

I have been busy during Lockdown with all manner of things which I hope to share with you at some point but for now I am offering two virtual tours through my co-operative guiding group Footprints of London.

The first of my virtual tours is a particular favourite, discovering the stone carved Text in the City of London and its relevance to place and time. It is presented on 12th August at 2pm and hope you can make it as it will be presented on Zoom. You can book on the link below.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/virtual-tour-text-in-the-city-tickets-114598579436

My next offering is on 21st August at 2pm, a Virtual Tour of 'The Waste Land' and the City, the famous T S Eliot poem in relation to the City of London where he worked. 

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/virtual-tour-the-waste-land-in-the-city-t-s-eliot-tickets-115204297154


Zoom is not difficult to use but you will need to download the App prior to the talk so you can use the login and password details.

Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment